Your 2020 Expo Only Pass Includes...
Access to the Expo and Networking Receptions
- Monday, March 30 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 31 11:30 AM – 6:15 PM **Lunch is not included for Expo Only Attendees
- Wednesday, April 1 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Monday, March 30 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM Opening Party with Exhibitors in the Expo
- Tuesday, March 31 4:45 PM - 6:15 PM Networking Reception
Special Session Access
- Tuesday, March 31 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Keynote Address presented by Qualys
2:30 PM - 2:45 PM Tech Spotlight
4:00 PM - 4:50 PM Concurrent Sessions
- Wednesday, April 1 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM Rise 'n Shine Breakfast in the Expo
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM KEYNOTE: Real World Intelligence and Global Cybersecurity Threats
11:25 AM - 11:30 AM Capture the Flag Award Recognition
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM KEYNOTE: The Fight for Our Cyber Soul: Technology, Profits and Prioritizing
Cybersecurity Parham Eftekhari, Institute for Critical Infrastructure
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM KEYNOTE: It's Not Cybersecurity Christine Vanderpool, Florida Crystals
Collect initials as you meet with participating exhibitors in the Expo. Winners will be announced on Wednesday at 10:10 AM in the Tech Solutions Theatre!
Tech Update Sessions
Stop by the Tech Solutions Theatre located in the center of the Expo hall to hear brief overviews on the latest trends and solutions from some of the best infosec vendors today.
Capture the Flag
In teams, InfoSec World attendees, sponsors and students are invited to participate in a prepared Capture the Flag challenge taking place among all the action in the Expo! Teams will have to combine their knowledge and skill sets to compete together and complete the challenge.
The Living Security Escape Room is a unique and fun way to network with security professionals while solving security-related challenges and puzzles to complete the game in time. Compete in a head-to-head competition to solve the puzzles first and be the Security Escape Room champion!
Living Security is hosting multiple escape rooms at InfoSec World 2020. Spots fill up fast, so grab some team mates (or signup alone for some networking) and be prepared to exercise those security brain muscles and have some fun while doing it.